Monday 3 June 2013

New Looks at New Look

Whoop Whoop! I've just scored a job at New Look (totally impromptu rhyme there) so I'm now on the hunt for some badass workwear.

I've already managed to steal a peek at the rails on the shop floor while I was being whisked around for my induction so I've got a few mental notes. So far I'm thinking of channeling the likes of Rihianna and Rita Ora for the more colour poppin' and excessive accessories looks and Kate Bosworth and Alexa Chung for the more basic, minimal, chic styles. 

Once I get given the all clear to go nuts on the shop floor, I'll post some looks so you guys can see what I plan to be showcasing while I tend to the people of Glasgow's retail needs. For now though, I've put together a little carousel of lust list items that took my fancy, so have a scan through and see what you think.

Innabit ox    

No comments:

Post a Comment