Tuesday 9 July 2013

Winning Whites

WHOOOOOO MURRAY!!! How amazing was that match?! When he hit the ball and the other guy hit it back, and occasionally it hit the net, or one of them missed it... ok, I didn't actually see the match, but I'm all about having something to celebrate, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

Since this is a fashion blog and since I know very little about tennis or the players (for some reason I keep calling Murray 'Henman', even though I'm pretty sure he's been retired for over 5 years) I thought I'd give my little homage to Andy in the form of a slideshow where celebrities showcase some striking white ensembles. Yes, this is just my attempt to make a tedious link between tennis whites and the white fashion trend, but I don't think it'll be long before other bloggers, journalists and fashion conscientious folk start to forge a link between those walking the streets in summer whites and Andy's Wimbledon triumph, so I thought I'd get this party started (or join the party, as the case may be).

Here's some celebs looking sparkling fresh in (mostly) head to toe white for your voyeuristic pleasure...

Innabit ox

No comments:

Post a Comment